2.3K views
4.0

I see you are in Houston.I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the 7 reviews here one of which is from California where there are NO Derksen dealers, think about this.

Derksen does sell in about 20 States and has hundreds of dealers. We sell close to a million dollars of Derksen sheds a year on our lot alone. In the ten years I have been in this business this is the best quality building I know of and the most ethical company.

So with all of the thousands of sheds they sell there are 7 reviews total here besides yours.Just something to consider.

This person wrote the review because of "best built shed in the business" of derksen portable buildings from Derksen Portable Buildings and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Derksen Portable Buildings to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most dealers are wonderful. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Derksen Portable Buildings for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Derksen Portable Buildings?

Comments

Yale, Oklahoma, United States #1322814

I got one 2 months ago lovethe style and they way it should look but mine is ***